Lloyd Martindale

Lloyd Martindale
Working on tile bathroom

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Process

In my business I find it's tough wearing so many hats.  One minute I am tearing out walls and the next minute I am sitting with customers working on custom design work.  This is part of what I love about my job, there are new challenges daily along with new products and processes. 

I am committed to continue learning and growing as a professional in my field.  It is tough explaining how different companies are when some customers only wants to see the price.  If I decided I would have no problem under cutting other bidders with many of he deceptive practices I see.  However, t I have faith there are enough customers who understand the difference what we do and what others do to keep me in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment